This Carhartt fire-retardant women's heavyweight hoodie is made from modacrylic, which is inherently fire retardant, and lasts longer than a FR-treated fabric. It meets safety standards, fights odours, and wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable.
- Heavyweight 13-ounce, FR fleece
- Fabric: 56% modacrylic/34% Lyocell/10% Aramid blend
- Vislon® front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on left pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) to keep you dry and moving in light rain
- Attached 3-piece hood with adjustable FR drawcord closure
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Two front hand-warmer pockets with interior media pocket
- Inside patch pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Care: Follow directions to ensure the material retains its fire retardant properties. Machine wash cold separately. Use liquid detergent, do not use powder detergent. Hang to dry or dry on low. Do not bleach, do not iron.