The Timberland PRO Endurance HD work boot is a lace-up style built for water protection, warmth and safety. The full grain leather boots are comfortable for all-day wear with anti-fatigue insoles and antimicrobial treatment.
Safety features include meeting CSA Grade 1 standards with composite toes and plates that are electric shock resistant. These boots have an .
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Direct-inject construction
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Electrical shock protection
- Internal metatarsal guard
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odour control and comfort
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit/537 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:20034