Stompers Men's Work Boots 9" Redwood CSA Comp Toe Waterproof Insulated 554
The Stompers Redwood takes the lace-to-toe design and mounts it atop an Ironworker wedge sole, producing a versatile range of applications. The wide toe box includes a composite toe, and the long stretch of eyelets can accommodate a variety of foot shapes. The ironworker sole and cushioned midsole provide extra comfort and safety where tripping hazards exist.
Stompers are made by Viberg boots in Victoria, Canada, which was founded in 1931. A rich history of quality goes into every Stompers boot.
- 5oz full grain red dog oiltan cowhide
- Sympatex™ waterproof Bootie with durable anti-microbial mesh lining
- 200g 3M Thinsulate™ insulation
- CSA Grade 1 composite safety toe with wider toe box
- Kevlar™ Lenzi Sole Plate
- Removable anti-fatigue insole with anti-microbial mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole to comfortably cushion every step
- Stompers® chemical and oil resistant ironworker wedge sole with safety-stitch
- 360° Goodyear welted construction
- CSA & ESR certified
- Wider toe box
- 2E or 3E width