Pendleton Blanket Chief Joseph Jacquard Robe Indigo ZD411-51130 Twin Size
First woven in the 1920s, this USA-made wool blanket has been one of our most popular designs ever since. Chief Joseph led the Nez Perce tribe native to northeastern Oregon in the late 1800s. Widely admired for protecting his people and speaking the truth, he is honored with this design, symbolizing bravery. Bold arrowheads represent the chief's courage, strength, and integrity. Reverses for two different looks.
- Rosewood colour: A portion of the proceeds support women’s health through N. A. R. A. (Native American Rehabilitation Association).
- Cherry (hot pink), special edition: A portion of the proceeds support breast cancer awareness and treatment in Native American communities. Small ribbon design in the bottom right corner.
- Twin is 64" x 80"; Queen is 90" x 90"
- King is 108" x 90"; pattern will be rotated 90°
- Napped; the fabric is combed for a softer, thicker feel
- Felt binding
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Fabric woven in our American mills
- Dry clean
- Made in the USA