Olathe Men's Cowboy Boots 11" Rough Stock Riding Heel Black/Red 6763
These classic Olathe boots are popular with riders. The riding heel is slanted for maximum stability in the stirrups. The toe is a traditional slightly rounded "U" toe that slips into the stirrup easily. The sole and heel are leather, and a rubber cap is added to the heel for anti-slip stability. The heel counter is rawhide, adding a tough surface for those riders who add spurs.
Conditioning is highly recommended to maximize the life of the boot. The colour of the tough Rawhide heel counter will age.
- 100% Kidskin Black Leather vamp
- 100% Red leather shaft, bone inside
- Pull holes
- Hand-stitched red, white and black design
- L semi-rounded toe
- Rawhide leather counter
- Leather stitched sole
- Rubber-capped heel adds anti-slip traction
- Colour: 6763 - Red and Black with Rawhide heel counter; 67632 Purple with Black and Rawhide