Carhartt's Chore Coat remains a classic. This men's heavyweight coat has a blanket-lined construction that's water-repellent, wind-resistant, and warm. The signature corduroy collar is the same as it was in the late 1930s, and the rugged firm-hand duck fabric only gets better with time.
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Blanket-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar hood snaps
- 2 rivet-reinforced chest pockets
- 2 rivet-reinforced lower front pockets lined with a soft brushed lining
- 2 inside pockets