Carhartt Men's Work Coveralls Arctic Extremes Cordura Nylon X06
Wei's has a limited availability of Carhartt X06, probably the most heavy-duty winter coveralls ever produced by Carhartt. They are the very best for extreme windy conditions because they have 1000-denier Cordura nylon.
The X06 are now discontinued, replaced by a lighter-weight 500-denier Cordura style Carhartt. Wei's currently has both versions in stock, for your choice.
- Limited sizes available
- Shell: long-wearing, wind-cutting, water repellant 1000-denier Cordura nylon
- 100%-nylon quilted to polyester arctic weight lining
- Double knees with cleanout bottoms that accommodate knee pads
- Two-way leg zippers open to waist with protective wind flap with snap closure
- Triple stitched main seams
- Under-arm vents
- Two inside chest pockets; one with zipper, one with hook-and-loop closure
- Under collar snaps for optional hood: 104519
- Sized by chest, not by waist