Anyone looking to have a durable, comfortable piece that is all function, look no further. Carhartt bib overalls are a staple on the job site for a reason.
Armed with two sewing machines, Hamilton Carhartt began producing overalls to help keep railroad workers safe and comfortable on the job. More than 100 years later, the goal remains the same: To create durable workwear for people facing the toughest jobs. These men's heavyweight bibs are made with our firm-hand duck, the strongest cotton canvas out there. They're built to hold their own through wind, light rain, and several seasons of the hardest work.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton duck
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Multiple tool pockets
- Reinforced back pockets
- Model is wearing a size 34"
- R01 102779 ringspun duck cotton
Colour: Dark Brown