Boulet Men's Work Boot Lace Up Insulated CSA Steel Toe 4049
Since 1933 Boulet footwear has been made in Quebec. Boulet was the first company to produce cowboy boots in Canada and remains specialized 100% in Goodyear Welt construction. Wei's has been a proud Boulet retailer for many decades.
These hard-working Boulet CSA approved steel toe work boots have 200g Thinsulate to add a little warmth.
- Made in Canada
- Full grain Canadian leather
- CSA-approved steel toe
- Stainless steel puncture resistant midsole
- 200g Thinsulate for warmth
- Quadruple stitching holding vamp to shaft
- Padded collar and padded tongue
- Layer of Texel Sumumtex insole provides support and comfort
- Vibram sole for excellent grip
- Pull tab at heel
- Colour: Hickory brown
- Width: 1E