Blundstone Unisex Work Boot CSA Steel Toe Stout Brown 167
Blundstone's CSA approved work boot with full rubber toe cap combines legendary Blundstone comfort with even longer wear life. Dry, lightweight all-day comfort even on concrete. As always — no lace no trip. Pull-on, kick-off laceless convenience. CSA approved grade 1 protective steel toe. These safety boots work overtime.
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Rubber toe cap for extra wear life
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles — no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Approved
Blundstones are created in Australian/UK sizes. See the Blundstone conversion size charts for Men and Women's US/Canadian sizes here.