Big Bill Men's Work FR Coverall 1600RT - Clearance
Big Bill workwear has been made in Quebec since 1946. Check out these features for Big Bill FR Coveralls:
- Velcro front closure on collar.
- 2 concealed YKK® Nickel plated brass snaps front closure.
- YKK® #5 concealed Nomex® taped two-way brass zipper front closure
- 2 Double stitched large chest pockets
- 2 large slash front pockets at waist, 2 double stitched back pockets
- Side openings at waist
- 1 piece cuff with 2 concealed YKK® Nickel plated brass snaps closure.
- Full elastic back at waistband.
- Tool pocket on right leg.
- Adjustable velcro closure on each leg.
- Using Nomex® thread, double stitch on pocket and crotch, serge and single stitch on all other seams
- Bar-tacked at all stress points
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite strips (3/4” silver / 2” fluorescent fabric)
- Flame-Resistant Reflective Material placement:
- 2 vertical stripes on front, X” on back, Horizontal stripe around each leg and each arm
- CSA Z462, HRC 1, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E