ActionWear Flame Resistant Nomex Bib Overall Unlined 8333R
Wei's is proud to stock quality Canadian-made products, and ActionWear has proudly made PPE in Saskatchewan, Canada since 1974. This Nomex FR Bib Overall has been made using top-rated safety materials and components and meets Canadian regulations.
- Fabric: 6 oz Nomex IIIA
- Unlined with Trim
- 2” Yellow with Silver 3M Scotchlite Reflective striping around legs
- Meets/exceeds CSA Z462 / NFPA 70E PPE Cat 1 & ATPV = 5.7 cal/cm²
- Large chest pocket with Pencil holders, flap and covered snap closure
- Two lower front slash pockets
- Two back pockets
- Tool pockets on the back of each leg
- YKK #5 brass zipper fly on Nomex® tape
- FR button closure on sides
- Adjustable FR Elastic shoulder straps with FR buckle
- Knee patches
- Hammer loop on back of left leg
- Wash/dry separately or with FR garments
- Wash before first use, and after each subsequent wearing
- Machine Wash up to 40°C (104°F)
- Do not use powdered detergent, if heavily soiled use small amount of liquid detergent with additional rinse cycle
- Do Not Use Starches, Softeners, or Other Laundry Additives
- Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Tumble Dry Low (Permanent Press)
- Iron Low
- FR garments must be replaced when they have exceeded the fabric manufacturer's stated service life.
See the ActionWear Sizing Chart here.