ActionWear's Nomex FR Bib Overall has been made with care in Canada using top-rated safety materials and components. ActionWear has proudly made PPE since 1974.
See Sizing Chart at the bottom of this page.
- 60z Nomex IIIA
- Unlined with Trim
- 2” Yellow with Silver 3M Scotchlite Reflective striping around legs
- CSA Z462 / NFPA 70E PPE Cat 1 & ATPV = 5.7 cal/cm²
- Large chest pocket with Pencil holders, flap and covered snap closure
- Two lower front slash pockets
- Two back pockets
- Tool pockets on the back of each leg
- YKK #5 brass zipper fly on Nomex® tape
- FR button closure on sides
- Adjustable FR Elastic shoulder straps with FR buckle
- Knee patches
- Hammer loop on back of left leg
- Wash as directed before first use, and after each subsequent wearing. Cleaning helps remove potentially flammable contaminants the garment may have been exposed to during production.
- Do not wash/dry with regular clothing, launder only with FR garments
- Machine Wash up to 40°C (104°F)
- Do not use powdered detergent, if heavily soiled use small amount of liquid detergent with additional rinse cyclle
- Do Not Use Starches, Softeners, or Other Laundry Additives
- Tumble Dry Low (Permanent Press)
- Iron Low
- DO NOT BLEACH. DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- Repair clothing using approved FR fabric, thread, and or components.
- If the garment cannot be properly repaired, contaminants cannot be effectively removed, and or after being exposed to flame and or heat, the garment should be removed from service. FR garments shall also be retired when they have exceeded the fabric manufacturers stated service life.
ActionWear Sizing Chart